Terms & Conditions
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Data is critical for businesses that process that information to provide services and products to their customers. As a company focused on excellence in communications, we request you allow cookies in order to access all of our content and site features.
Our sites need to collect and process data to deliver a compelling user experience and to support our business.
MASTER WiZR AS may share personal data with business partners in order to fulfill the order and invoicing process in cases where you have purchased the MASTER WiZR AS through a partner. No other data will be shared.
MASTER WiZR AS will use your Account information to give you digital information that is relevant for you as a MASTER WiZR AS customer. This might be, but is not limited to, newsletters, re-targeting ads, information about security and operations, new features in the Service, as well as customer service messages inside the Service.
As an individual you have the right to access all Personal data that is registered about you in any register.
Software License Terms
- The Vendor grants to Licensee a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the MASTER WiZR (MW) software.
- MW includes the login to the control panel to execute content inputs, menu design and changes, ref. the included “Tech features” page.
- Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of MASTER WiZR remain exclusively with the Vendor. Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Software, both the front end and the Control Panel. This Agreement constitutes a license for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights to MASTER WiZR.
- The rights and obligations of this Agreement are rights granted to the Licensee only. The Licensee may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations granted under this Agreement to any other person or legal entity. The Licensee may not make available the Software for use by one or more third parties.
- MASTER WiZR cannot be modified, reverse-engineered, or de-compiled in any manner through current or future available technologies. Modifications and customization must be explicitly ordered through the Vendor.
- Failure to comply with any of the terms under the License section will be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
The purchase price of the license is stated in the Order Confirmation by the Licensee will constitute the entire license fee and is the full consideration for this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
- The Master WiZR is provided by the Vendor and accepted by the Licensee “as is”. Liability of the Vendor will be limited to a maximum of the original purchase price of MASTER WiZR, eventual termination of the annual agreement must be done within the first month, subject to technical errors or tech spec proved to be breaching the spec features given.
- The Vendor will not be liable for any general, special, incident or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, or any other business or economic disadvantage suffered by the Licensee arising out of the use or failure to use the Software.
- The Vendor does not warrant that use of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Licensee accepts that software, in general, is prone to bugs and flaws within an acceptable level as determined in the industry. The licensee should keep content backups.
Warrants and Representation
The Vendor warrants and represents that it is the copyright holder of MASTER WiZR.
All terms, conditions and obligations of this Agreement will be deemed to be accepted by the Licensee upon execution of this Agreement.
No user support or maintenance is provided as part of the licensee agreement, but can be agreed at startup through the Order Confirmation or Attachment throughout the licensee period.
Term and termination
The term of this Agreement will begin on Acceptance. License is auto renewed. Eventual termination can be done with 4 weeks before renewal.
The Agreement will be terminated, and the Licensee forfeited where the Licensee has failed to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement and the Order Confirmation. One-week notice will be honored.
- This Agreement can only be modified in wiring signed by both the Vendor and the Licensee. Additional services can be agreed through Attachments to the Order Confirmation.
- This Agreement does not create or imply and relationship in agency or partnership between the Vendor and Licensee.
- This Agreement together with Order Confirmation and listed attachments contains the entire agreement between the parties. All understandings have been included in this Agreement. Software updates are not part of the standard license.
Service Delivery Terms
The IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAM is regulated by this agreement together with additional services agreed at start-up or later commissioned by MASTER WiZR.
Independent contractor status
MASTER WiZR’s relationship with the Client will be that of an independent contractor. The Client is not responsible for withholding taxes or providing employee benefits of any kind.
Products and services are charged and payable through different payment methods such as PayPal or wire transfer. Order Confirmation or Agreement attachments must list all agreed costs associated with licensee payments, IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAM and additional services, including eventual travel costs.
Project final delivery
The final delivery of the project includes the transfer of ownership of original images. The final delivery will be completed after the Client has submitted the final payment.
MASTER WiZR grants the owner of the deliverable content to the Client for its designated purposes.
All information concerning agreements and compensation is confidential.MASTER WiZR agrees to keep original client materials confidential. The content developed by MASTER WiZR during this project may be used by MASTER WiZR for informational and/or marketing purposes if it does not violate this confidentiality clause.
Termination of services
The Client and MASTER WiZR are mutually responsible for fulfilling the full length of the engagement described in the Order Confirmation. The Client is responsible for making the full amount of payment for the full length of the engagement set forth in the Order Confirmation, provided that MASTER WiZR is adhering to the scope of services and deliverables that are agreed upon by both parties to the best of its ability, given the level of cooperation and access provided by the Client. All received payments are non-refundable. MASTER WiZR may, if the client is in breach of the Order Confirmation, terminate the Order Confirmation or suspend access to the services at any time with or without notice. If MASTER WiZR ceases to provide the services on such a basis, MASTER WiZR will give the client as much notice as is reasonably practicable.
MASTER WiZR may ask the client to answer a simple survey as part of its quality review process of software license or services. Client feedback may also be used in marketing materials and for testimonials.
The feature-list below both defines and limits what the MASTER WiZR includes. Customizations; techncial- and concent development, are available upon request and subject to additional costs.
Color Background modes
Menu and presentation backgrounds:
- Dark black on black
- White on black
- White on dark blue
- White on light blue
- RGB custom colors
Menu architecture features
- Up to 5 Master Menus…
- With up to 6 menu categories
- With up to 5 menu links in each category
- Password protected master menu
- Normal Mode
- Theater Mode
- Full view Mode
- Pictures in recommended formats
- Video uploaded from PC
- Presentation pages as pictures
- Multi word tagging on single contents
- Multi word tagging before saving
- Multi word tagging on entire presentations
- Tagging is searchable in “Free search”
- 2 hyperlinks possible for each content object
- Minimize scrolling
- Biggest possible viewing windows
Responsiveness applied to:
- Laptops and PCs
- TV monitors
- Preview all menu how they will look
- Preview shows menus that are linked
- Preview your material and scaling
User updates in Control Panel
- Add/remove contents
- Tag single contents
- Tag presentations
- Sort contents
- Hyperlink contents
- Create/change menus
- Add password to menu
- Add password to presentation (coming)
- Add/remove logo
- Change signature colors
- Search by size format (video etc.)
- Bread crumb menu navigation
- Technical customizations possible
Feature limitations/exceptions may apply and can be specified in the Order Confirmation.