Visions - 4 new perspectives
You are building a system
Over weeks, months, and years, you encounter different situations, questions, and types of meetings. Instead of just preparing for your next step, prepare for the whole journey. Ironically, we are experts in preparing for the next talk, but amateurs at preparing for the next series of talks that it will take to be successful. For presentations this means:
- Create strong reusable messages
- Keep refining these messages
- Create mini-presentation with distinct topics
- Create a lego system of buildable presentation material
- Be creative on how to connect the mini-presentations
- Keep working on the system as a whole, not just the pieces
Your perfect cycles
Part of the presentation and meeting system is not to only focus on your next meeting or next message but instead to focus on all the cycles you want to successfully follow through sales cycles, campaigns, training cycles, management routines, etc.
They may seem abstract at first, but incorporating this dimension into how you plan, use, and reuse, your material will change the impact of your material:
- Before, during and after meetings
- Pull and push of information
- Automatization of messaging
“By looking at the chains of interlinked meetings, messages, and challenges you can make them work together and better. “
You apply new filters
Looking for proper grammar, spelling, and clear language use are some of the filters you can use to review a message. Other aspects of your communications with equal importance:
- Precision – vague messaging creates vague outcomes
- Boldness – there is a lot of noise, how to break through
- Authenticity – being original is a way to stand out
- Structure – how to I build the flow of logics
- Critique – how do I solicit ongoing constructive criticism
This month's picks
Work Smarter, Not Harder: Time Management Tips to Boost Your Productivity While Working Remotely
Make the most of your day and get more done while working remotely with these time ma...
How to Tackle Remote Work Challenges and Build a Successful Virtual Team
Strategies for achieving success and efficiency by maximizing remote team management!
An insightful guide for remote workers
Communicating effectively is crucial for productivity working remotely.
Unlocking the Benefits of Virtual Meetings
What makes virtual meetings such a beneficial alternative to in-person meetings? Read...
From Boring to Brilliant: The Art of Visual Storytelling in Presentations
The art of creative visual storytelling in presentations is a powerful tool that can ...
Digital fatigue: more manageable than we thought?
If you’re experiencing digital fatigue, think about which of the common factors are c...
Design – Learning Through Visuals
Exploring how design and visuals play a vital role in learning, highlighting the powe...
Mastering the Art of Communication
Ineffective communication is the reason why one out of five projects fails to take of...
Follow us on Instagram
Experience a little WiZR magic with a free trial. No obligation. Our self-guided tutorial will have you up and running in minutes.